From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 10:52 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Response From Bavisoft To My Inquiry

Hi Hayden,

There is in fact a preprocessor in AngelScript, the scripting engine that
BGT uses. #include is a great example of this. There is also a type of
pointer called object handle, but it is a sort of safe pointer that can
never point to invalid memory etc. It also has built in garbage collection,
something that C++ lacks.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall