Hi Phil,

That Bananagrams anagram tile game sounds pretty fun.

My all time favorite word game is Up Words.  It is very similar to Scrabble.
How ever the board is smaller and you can stack the letters to change the words
on the board.  You can only stack the letters five high, but if you change a
letter that intercepts two words, you get the points for both words.  Friends
helped me to braille the tiles for the game.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Slut slut slut er I mean Ho! Ho! Ho!

j...@kitchensinc.net