It actually is.  Turn off voice over. Just tap left corner then right corner
then left and righ tand so on. I had my phone upside down at first, but once
I got the hang of it it was great. Just completed the game.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Chad Fenton
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:45 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Papa Sangre tutorial

I've purchased and downloaded Papa Sangre, but am having difficulty getting
past the tutorial.  One issue I noticed was that, upon launching the game,
my point of view switched from portrait, my default, to landscape.  I turned
the phone to match.  My difficulty has been even walking.  Using my thumbs
or any fingers for that matter, it seems like I have to double tap to step
with the left or right foot, even with Voiceover switched off.  I used
Voiceover initially to see where the icons were located, but it's not as
easy as the tutorial makes sound that by touching the bottom half of the
left side and right side, you can walk.