So, $1 or $2 is just the average?
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Papa Sangre Has Arrived! $6.99

Hi Muhammed,
Yes, that's a lot. Let me explain. You can buy a game like Aurifi for $1.99.
Something of that equivalent on the  computer would cost at least 10 times
that. Now I've heard from someone that there isa program that llows access
to a kind of MicrosoftWord andExcel; that program is just under $5. So this
is a bit more than usual; aps for the I-products are remarkably cheep.
Still, I haven't completely thrownaway the idea of buying it.

Best Regards,
Hayden