To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 12:15 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] BGT with Surround Sound

Greetings Philip et al.

Just wondering if BGT supports the surround sound capabilities afforded by
DirectX? I was thinking of making a fighting game akin to Street Fighter or
Mortal Kombat, but my concept of it requires surround sound, so that you can
hear when an opponent is behind you, to the side, and in front and every
other position in between. Very hard to represent that with stereo (or at
least it's a lot less exciting when it's represented in stereo with audio
queues).

Kai