Thomas,
I'm really sorry to hear of the death in your family.
You and your family are in my prayers, and, to all who read this who
are in a dark place in your life right now, Find a friend or family
member who cares. It feels great to talk about it, and even better to
have someone to help you to resolve whatever issues you're trying to
deal with. My point is that you can come out of your shell, and make
peace with those you care about, and live a great life. Don't think
that there's no way out, or that you are worth nothing, or that taking
your own life would help you or the people you know. That's complete
crap. You can work through it, no matter how hopeless you think your
situation is. So take those first stepps. Taking your own life is not
the way to go, and I'm terebly sorry that Thomas's sister felt that
taking her own life was the only way out.
In the words of Aaron Lewis "Falling is easy, it's getting back up
that becomes the problem. And if you believe you can find a way out,
then you've solved your problem."
Never give up. Find someone to talk to and work with, and pull
yourself back up. It's worth it, I promise.
And Thomas, I'm so sorry about your stepsister. Again, you and your
family are in my prayers.

On 12/19/10, peter Mahach <piterm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wanna say I agree with everything you said... and I pray for you

Nick Helms
"I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."