Thank you, Nick. I really appreciate those words of wisdom. I agree
with you that suicide is definitely the wrong answer all the way
around. No matter how deep and dark the hole is you find yourself in
taking your own life isn't the way out, and I find it such a terrible
waiste that she didn't reach out for help before taking her own life.
Instead she fell down and stayed down, and somewhere along the way
lost the will to pick herself up and go on.