Hello Tom,
I know it isn't the same for me, but I feel so empathetic that you wouldn't
know.  I sort of follow a religion, but I won't go into details - it isn't
really a religion, more of a calling.

Regardless, I agree with every single word you placed in that mewssage.
Don't tell what you don't wish to tell, but make your life as good as it can
get: and with this tragic loss, just remember this.  If you had any good
times at all, in the words of avenged sevenfold: some pictures and some
memories will have to help me through.  I hope this is the case, and you can
live in peace and harmony with your family, friends and fellow man.

I would like to leave you with a prayer that we always recite on founders
day, where we remember those who perished in the 2 world wars:
Go forth into the world in peace
be of good courage
hold fast to that which is good
render to no man evil for evil
strengthen the fainthearted
support the weak
help the afflicted
honour everyone
love and serve the Lord,
Amen
I may not be Christian, but the point still stands.

I am saddened by the fact that she took her own life; people have moments of
rage and emotional torment, we all know that.  But I'm also saddened to
realize that if it was a suicide, she wasn't helped or didn't ask for it.
In light of what has happened, I just hope that this won't cloud the spirit
and festivities of Christmas, and that you will remember her fondly in the
hearts of you, your family and those who knew her.

As a lesson to all, I wish to harken back to what you said earlier about not
making vowes that could become literal.  I have done such things before then
broken them in realization as to the fact that they may come true, as in the
case of your youngest step sister.  Just don't repeat the actions, anyone,
that proved to be very shocking and guilt-spreading.  When your down, just
ask for help from anyone whom you trust.  Don't reside in your hole of
depression, but come out and see the light of love and a new dawn.

I wish to express my most sincere condolences at this time of sadness, but
know this.  You'll pull through, and emerge from the darkness with new hopes
and ambitions.

Tom, I'm here for you every step of the way.  Whenever you need help, I'll
give it.

I leave you with the knowledge that I know how it feels to lose a loved one
- I lost my granddad 2 years ago and I was saddened - even though we weren't
close, but I came out a better man.  I hope you can do the same too.

Regards,
Ben.