From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ryan Smith
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 9:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] New Game: Yahtzee!

Hi All,

On exactly this day a year ago, RS Games Monopoly was released. It
only worked on Windows and only had the potential to be one game. Now,
the RS Games server has expanded to support Windows, Linux, and Mac,
and allows you to play Monopoly and Uno. To mark the anniversary of
the first release, we are adding a third game to our
selection--Yahtzee. RS Games Yahtzee is an accessible, online,
multiplayer version of the classic dice game. Like our other games, it
is played on the RS Game server and features high quality sound
effects, the ability to chat with your friends, and much more.

You do not have to download anything new to play Yahtzee, although we
released an update patch last night and you should download it (from
www.rsgames.co.nr) if you haven't already. Simply login to your RS
Games account and choose Yahtzee from the games menu. Thanks go out to
our beta testers for testing the game and helping us to find and fix
bugs. We hope you enjoy Yahtzee, and happy holidays from RS Games!

Thanks.
-Ryan