Harder? longer? funner? lol! I'm not even going to go there! lol lol lol!

SEriously though, I personally haven't completed the game but also haven't
spent any time with it. I played through the first level but that was about it.
I just have other things to do. :) Holidays and all…

HOwever, am totally digging on the game and would agree that if the rest of the
game is as easy as the first level ending with the baby, that it should be no
prob at all. :) Famous last words of course! lol!

Anyway, I've been ignoring the spoilers on the list so we'll see how I do. :)
-I think this is a seriously excellent example of what's possible in terms of
audio environments on the iDevices and I for one would love love love to see a
true 3D FPS style accessible game happen… -Hmmm Wish it wouldn't be so time
consuming to adapt Audio quake / Jedi quake to iPhone…

Smiles,

Cara :)