Hi Lukáš,

I am sorry, but no, I do not have plans to add those things to my football
game.  I did try to put some of them in when I originally wrote the game, but
they didn't work out.  I might try taking a look at it again after I finish the
current new game that I am working on.  It will be some time though.  I almost
have the first level done.  I am thinking of about six more and totally
different levels.  And then all of the stuff to make it public ready.

BFN