hi,
I have a question: Is XSight interactive and playing in the dark dead? Because they are saying topspeed3 comeing out sune sune sune sune sune! We are in the end of 2010 and topspeed doesn't finisht! If they will do it, please dont say lie!
saygilar sevgiler.
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 6:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] An X-Sight Interactive Question

Hi,

I recall there used to be a game play section, with a few audio recordings
on it. As of now I can't seem to find that page. Does it still exist?

Best Regards,

Hayden

__________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus Akýllý Güvenlik tarafýndan saðlanan bilgiler, virüs imza veritabaný sürümü: 5728 (20101223) __________

Ýleti ESET NOD32 Antivirus Akýllý Güvenlik tarafýndan denetlendi.

http://www.nod32.com.tr