Hello,

We at RS Games are happy to release our latest title just in time for
Christmas. RS Games Blackjack is our online multiplayer version of the classic
cassino card game of Blackjack. Blackjack can be played using the RS Games
client. As always, you can visit www.rsgames.co.nr for more information or to
download the RS Games client if you don't have it already. No update is
required to play Blackjack, simply choose it from the menu of games once you
log in. TO read the Blackjack documentation, here is a direct link:
http://www.zanosoft.net/zgp/doc/blackjack.html.
We hope you enjoy the game, and happy holidays from all of us at RS Games!

Regards,
Mike