To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 1.2 Released!

no new levels then :)
i will buy this game at some point though

On Dec 25, 2010, at 9:59 AM, Philip Bennefall wrote:

Hi all,

To celebrate the season, we bring you the 1.2 release of the Q9 Action game! This release contains a number of bug fixes as well as a bunch of features requested by users. These include the ability to get the secret weapon from inside the game, the chance that enemies may fall into pits, a more interesting end boss fight, etc etc. So head over to blastbay.com and grab the update today!

And for all of you who celebrate it, a very merry Christmas!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall