Hi Dark, Oh and about the fact that demos of the two games are available: I
dont mind buying games (supporting developers) ESPECIALLLY ones that do not
develop for the blind specefically. I think this is something that should be
encouraged as much as possible. People adding accessibility to their non-vi
products.
Greetings, Anouk,