Thomas,
He's just referring to a demo on the website. as to the game coming out, I don't believe it's for PC. It'll be released on the PS3 and Xbox 360. should be interesting how that'll work!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] You don't know Jack demo

Hi,

Hmmm...Interesting. I use to love the YDKJ games way back when. As you
say this one seams like the classic YDKJ game with a bunch of new
questions and answers. I might buy this one when it comes out.
Although, what seams to be the problem with the keyboard?

I always found the YDKJ games more or less accessible. Press 1, 2, 3,
or 4 for the answer you want to give. Ocationally, there are those
that require some visuals, but most of the time I could play it
without much vision. So was just wondering what was the problem you
found with the game.

Cheers!