Hi,

I can't speak for Treasure Hunt since I've never played it before, but
Tarzan Junior is a side-scroller. Other side-scrollers are Super Liam
Q9, and Mysteries of the Ancients. As you probably have noticed
side-scrollers very somewhat, but as I said  a side-scroller allows
you to move up, down, left, or right. Generally speaking you start on
the left-hand side of the screen or level and work your way right.
Some side-scrollers like Q9 and Super Liam have limited virticle
movement were some like Mysteries of the Ancients give you full 2d
movement in all four directions.

Cheers!