To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Correct URL for Z+Angband.

[*] Yes.  It appears that the installer is only adding the files that
changed between 0.32b and 0.33B, meaning that if you have not downloaded the
full game before, this update isn't useful.  I have the full folder
structure and will zip it and post it somewhere.  I have also reported the
problem to the developer.
[*]
Christopher Bartlett