The demo is only available on the japanese psn store... which means you have to create a japanese account for it to work.

At 05:30 PM 26/12/2010, you wrote:
Hey thanks for this old boy will go check it out right now.  I assume the
demo is available on psn?

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 9:26 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Cc: brandonsl...@freelists.org
Subject: [Audyssey] bleach: soul ignition

Okay. So... anyone who likes good action games should listen to this.
This is a game called bleach: soul ignition, based off an anime and
manga series called Bleach. This game is only available in Japan...
and hasn't even been released yet. This is a recording of the demo I
did, because I think it's a god game to record... the sounds and
music blend perfectly. I'm playing as Ichigo Kurosaki, the main
character of the series... and this is 10 minutes of hacking and
slashing, accompanied by fire and explosions.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/bleach%20soul%20ignition%20demo%20gameplay.m
p3

For those who wonder how an american ps3 is downloading japanese
demos... the ps3 is region free. This means that unlike older
consoles, if you want to buy a game, you don't need any kind of mod
or additional equipment. You just import the game and slip the disc
into your drive, and it works just as well as any other games from
american regions. So if ps3 owners have games they want to import,
all they have to do is buy the game. This, in my eyes, opens up a
whole new world of games... more of which could possibly be playable.
Questions and comments are welcome as always.

subscription via the web, at