To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] danger city

Hey all,
I want the danger city beta from xl studeos. I tryed going to the
homepage but it doesn't exist. Audiogames.net said that dameine was
hosting it at x-sight, but I only see the savage gamut and self
destruct and I don't see the top speed cars and tracks page, and the
acefire comments submition page is not on there anymore. I think this
is because all that stuff was on Dameine's old sight
www.x-sight.brandoncole.net and since x-sight-interactive has moved,
it's a new page that aditions and deletions have been made to the
sight. I don't even see giftanum on x-sight or even Shane Davidson's
sight. We all want the games, and since I have the bgt language to
program my games, I might even be able to finish Danger City and
further develop giftanum. But that's only if I get a good idea of the
games, and the language itself. I can only tell you that it might take
a very long time to finish dc because I'm still trying to get
comfortable with this new language. Also I have to wait to compile the
game and release it because the thing is still in beta stage. Thank
you.
best regards, Jack