Hello
Someone wanted to get a copy of DC about two months ago, and since it was not on your page, I just had a feeling it was still in apatche so I typed in the "tc01.exe" into the end of the URL of x-ight-interactive. Although you did not have a link to it in the games section, it seems like you still have had it in the server.