I wish you all the best of luck

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien Pendleton
Sent: 28 December 2010 08:07
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] danger city

Hi Jack,
May I please remind you that I still maintain the rights to Giftanum, Danger

City and Self Destruct and in fact do still offer them as downloads on my
website.
Whoever thought that Danger City was not displayed on the website, needs to
take a closer look at the games page. In there there is a link for the
Danger City page, and in there is the download for the game.
As for finding dc02.exe on the server I don't know how, since I have blocked

access to raw Apache indexes, unless of course you did find it on the
downloads section.
For those who would like to know I am in the process of rewriting all the
games I offered into BGT, including Danger City, Self Destruct and Giftanum,

as well as the Savage Gamut and all original X-Sight games.
I know the abandoned games from XLStudios were popular but I ask that you
please be patient while everything is converted over. The code is rather
difficult to understand in some games, especially those from XLStudios, so
it will mean a complete rewrite rather than a few simple find/replace
operations.
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien.