From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 6:57 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org; brandonsl...@freelists.org
Subject: [Audyssey] rock band: bohemian rapsody on expert vocals

For those of you who've heard my first sample up on Brandon cole's
website, check out this redo.. complete with harmonies. I'll admit
it. I have no guilt in making this song fun to sing... and having
myself a ton of fun in the process... for those of you who haven't
heard it, this is fun, but difficult to sing in rock band.. possibly
the hardest song in the game. Rock band three lets you either sing
exclusively the melody or with harmonies, and in multiplayer you can
have up to three vocalists, with one on solo and two on harmonies.
Enjoy, folks. Comments and good-natured teasing is always welcome. lol.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/bohemian%20rapsody%20expert%20vocals%20again
%20with%20harmonies.mp3