Hi all!

After nearly one and a half years worth of development, we are finally
releasing version 1.0 of BGT! This release contains the largest number of
changes and improvements by far, as compared to earlier beta versions. It has
been an incredible experience for me to see this project all the way from start
to end, and I really hope that the software will be useful to many. So go grab
your copy today, and have a happy and prosperous 2011!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall