Hi,

This is like the third time I've written on this issue, but I'm not sure if my
messages are getting through or not. With that said, I figured I'd try one more
time.
I just downloaded all of the accessible games from Robert Betz, and I actually
bought two of them. I can not get them to run no matter what I do. When I click
on the icon in my start menu/desktop, nothing happens. Nothing at all. No
errors, nothing on the screen, and it just won't start. I've been at the
computer for two days trying to figure out why these won't start, and I'm
getting really annoyed. I'm running Windows 7 32 bit.
Another thing that is very frustrating is that I actually got them working for
a second. If I had just left things alone, they'd probably still be working,
but I had to go and mess with things. I learned my lesson. lol I think I
downloaded a runtime library that I needed for the games to work, but then they
stopped working.
Does anyone have any idea on what I can do? I really want to play these games,
and while I know there are other versions of Battleship for example, I really
would like the ones from Robert Betz.
Lastly, he has a new website. The address is below:
http://www.gamesforblind.com/default.htm
If anyone can get back to me with some help, anything, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Ryan