greetings Philip et al.

For some reason, the Key_down and Key_pressed functions won't seem to work together on my system. For example, many of the tutorials terminate the example with left alt+f4, but whenever I hit that key combination, nothing happens. I can change the function to just a key pressed event and it'll work fine, but the key down event plus the key pressed event refuses to cooperate. anyone else having this issue or a solution thereof?

Kai