From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 7:48 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] BGT Key_down and Key_Pressed Incompitability

greetings Philip et al.

For some reason, the Key_down and Key_pressed functions won't seem to work
together on my system. For example, many of the tutorials terminate the
example with left alt+f4, but whenever I hit that key combination, nothing
happens. I can change the function to just a key pressed event and it'll
work fine, but the key down event plus the key pressed event refuses to
cooperate. anyone else having this issue or a solution thereof?

Kai