From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 8:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Key_down and Key_Pressed Incompitability

Greetings Liam.

I actually just edited the function to look for a key pressed event with
escape. Was simpler than having a two-step check. I have JAWS set to sleep
with BGT.exe, so that shouldn't be an issue, but it persists with JAWS
completely unloaded. This is definitely a workable workaround, but I'm
curious if there's a solution to make this line actually work:
if((key_down(KEY_LMENU))&&(key_pressed(KEY_F4)))

Kai