To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Key_down and Key_Pressed Incompitability

Greetings Liam.

I actually just edited the function to look for a key pressed event with escape. Was simpler than having a two-step check. I have JAWS set to sleep with BGT.exe, so that shouldn't be an issue, but it persists with JAWS completely unloaded. This is definitely a workable workaround, but I'm curious if there's a solution to make this line actually work:
if((key_down(KEY_LMENU))&&(key_pressed(KEY_F4)))

Kai

----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>