Little off-topic, but just thinking that it might be nice sometimes to make use
of a physical mouse, but then maybe limit it's cursor movement/control to only
horizontal, vertical, or maybe diagonal axes, so that, for example in something
like audio quake, I might be able to move forward and back with cursor keys,
but use mouse to control turning/angles, and use it's buttons to fire with,
etc., but this wouldn't be the only place I might like to be able to limit
mouse cursor movement, without having something like jaws turned on and then
using the jaws cursor control keys since sometimes I might like/need/want to do
this with jaws turned off, so was just wondering if there might be some
utilities, etc. out there to do something like turn off one of the mouse cursor
movement axes or something?

I know that in certain programming types, inside my own window, I could just
sort of correct mouse movement, but this wouldn't really be of interest in
other environments within windows etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker