To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Limiting physical mouse movement to only horizontal or vertical axes

Hi Jacob,

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, or to be more precise what the
application here would be. If you were doing some game programming,
for example, all you would have to do is simply check for the x or y
axis and ignore the other possible axis.However, if you are talking
about disabling this for general applications I don't know of any way
to do this. After all, it would be contrary to the entire point of
using a mouse.