Hi Philip and Thomas,

Guess that maybe I am lucky in that I have some really nice sapi5 voices.  Like AT&T
Lauren, Crystal, Charles, Mike etc as well as Neo Speech Kate and Paul.  But seriously I
like most of my sapi5 voices much better than Eloquence.  I write allot of personal
applications such as my Email program etc that use sapi5 and just really like them better
than Eloquence.  So personally I do not miss Eloquence in games.  Guess also since when I
am playing a game, that is what I am doing and thus have no problem shutting off Jaws.
You know I am not getting Email, instant messages or other applications trying to bother
me while I am playing that I might need a screen reader such as Jaws to be active.  But
hey I have always felt that I was at least on the fringe of normality. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

"Normal" is a setting on a washing machine.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA