Hi Shiny protector,

I'm not sure what was up.  This was the third time that I sent those babble and
thread messages to the list.  The first time was 6:00 AM January first.  Maybe
the list server partied too hard New Years Eve and lost my posts.

My Email program down loads all of my Email into one text file.  AT&T Crystal
reads me that text file in a continuous manner.  Once I am done with it, another
program sorts that text file and appends all of the messages from the Audyssey list
into an Audyssey list file.  Then another program produces the reports from the
Audyssey list text file.  I save each months Audyssey text file, combine it and
then can produce the yearly reports.  It is really all pretty much automatic with
the programs that I have written to do the work.

BFN

    Jim

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA