Hi Bryan,

Well, I find that a bit unusual. Back when I started using screen
readers in the 1990's the first hardware sinth I owned was a Dectalk.
I fell in love with the Dectalk voice and I always felt it was
hundreds of times better than the accent, Keynote, Doubletalk, and
other choices at the time. Most Window-Eyes users I know love the
Dectalk Access Software, and so do I. I guess I never thought anyone
would willingly take Eloquence over Dectalk. Eloquence is terrible and
too robotic in my book, and I always felt the Dectalk was more human
sounding. In fact, I own the Linux version of Dectalk Access that
works with Orca as well.