I'm using Jaws 11 with Windows 7 32 BIT.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] little problem
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 08:14:37 +0200

What operating system, and version/build of jaws are you running?

When I first switched over to windows 7, jaws 11 had issues since it thought
I was changing the hardware all the time, even after just a reboot, and this
also meant it kept on de-activating itself, but they fixed that in a later
build of jaws 11, and haven't had issues with jaws 12 at all either.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA