Hi I've just started playing this, but I can't find out how I go about talking
to people.  I know if you're in a room with a player you can talk to them, but
how do talk to players generally without having to meet them?  Also I need to
get some gold so I can buy a bag to keep things in.  I'm finding the fights
strange as you don't seem to get any chances to sellect a spell or action.  I
tried to chuck my staff at an imp but it didn't work.  Other than that the
descriptions are good, I did download soundpacks but can't get them working.