it's # channel I believe to talk to people.

as to fights, you just need to be quick with your actions, for instance I'm playing a clerric and when i here that I'm losing I quickly type cu ser for cure serious wounds.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:17 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon

Hi I've just started playing this, but I can't find out how I go about talking to people. I know if you're in a room with a player you can talk to them, but how do talk to players generally without having to meet them? Also I need to get some gold so I can buy a bag to keep things in. I'm finding the fights strange as you don't seem to get any chances to sellect a spell or action. I tried to chuck my staff at an imp but it didn't work. Other than that the descriptions are good, I did download soundpacks but can't get them working.