hi tj,
I really like this game. However you forgot to edit the bird bakground thing, as it doesn't loop properly. Also, could yu perhaps have some difficulty levels or something so you can have less shells loaded, like easy 6, medium 4, hard 2, and insane 1?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tj Squires" <t...@tjsquires.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] PULL FEEDBACK

Hi,

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to reproduce the error. I'm working on it and should have it fixed up next release.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Tj

On 1/6/2011 1:52 PM, NIcol wrote:
Hi tj
Thanks for pull.
It's a nice little game.
The only problem I found is if I anser no if it asks do you want to play
again, the program does not exit.
I had to end it with task manager.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com