Ok, weird problem here, the pigeon sound does not travel from speaker to
speaker, though the pigeon shooter shows up in the left where it should and
the sound of shattering pigeons travels to different places depending on the
timing of my shot.

In the first five levels, I didn't notice any change in the pacing of the
pulls or the speed of the pigeons.  I was able to develop a timing sense
that worked nearly perfectly, despite having no effective targeting data.
This may not be what you intend.

                Chris Bartlett