Hi Tjk,

Well, I can think of a couple of additions you may want to add in the
future. I noticed that you use Microsoft Sapi support, but there is no
way to change the voice or the speed from within Pull. I have to go to
the control panel and set it globally. Any chanse you can add voice
rate, pitch, volume, and change the Sapi voice in the next release?