Hi Thomas,

Yes. This is a major flaw, and unfortunately, there is not an easy way, for me at least, to do this in BGT as of yet. I do believe it can be done with a .ini/cfg file or what not, however, I'm unfamiliar with file writing functions. A lot of what has gone into Pull has been me learning on the go, and considering I just uploaded 1.3, as to which I will post about momentarily, I will begin looking into this, and see if I can, until BGT oficially supports it, implement some sort of workaround.

Tj