Hi Thomas,

This is actually my fault. The tts_voice object in BGT currently does not support enumerating voices, but this is something that I plan to add in the near future. Rate and volume are adjustable though, and I can add pitch with xml commands.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Initial Pull feedback.

Hi Tjk,

Well, I can think of a couple of additions you may want to add in the
future. I noticed that you use Microsoft Sapi support, but there is no
way to change the voice or the speed from within Pull. I have to go to
the control panel and set it globally. Any chanse you can add voice
rate, pitch, volume, and change the Sapi voice in the next release?