I agree with charles.. what exactly are we supposed to say, even if it had a chance of working? And the odds are slim to none...

At 06:25 AM 08/01/2011, you wrote:
We can't get any company to work on making particular games accessible without even knowing what those games are. They probably make more than just a few. It sure wouldn't look good if we, 1: Cannot even specify the desired games by name, and 2: Can't communicate with them without making bad spelling and stuff a part of our communication. Your message to the list is a prime example. Proofread or use a spell checker. HTH.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:23 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] everybody on this list please read this.

hey i need some help getting a company to make some of their games accessible for all of us. there are four games on the iphone that could be fix to work with voice over so please contact the company for me i have already did but you know one person can't do it by themselve. the games are gamebook adventures and they are just like those fighting fantasy gamebooks. but these have more to them such as music real dice rolling. so please even if you don't have an iphone still contact the company for me and other people who are blind that play games on the iphone. here is the website and on the site you will see the contact link.
www.gamebookadventures.com