Hi Charles,

Charles wrote:

The laptop has a window that you rub your finger around in to control
the mouse pointer, whatever that is called.  In the mouse connected to
home PC, there are 3 buttons on top and a ball underneath.  HTH?

my response:

The little window like thing you are describing is called a touch pad.
Some people call them track pads, but that's essentially the same
thing as a touch pad. As for your physical mouse since it has a ball
inside it the mouse sounds like anolder analog PS2 mouse with three
buttons to me.


Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to