Hi Dark,

Well, as I just explained in my prier e-mail the mouse has its
advantages even with generic actions like walking/running. Instead of
having to press and hold down two keys like shift+right arrow I can
just hold down the right mouse button and drag the mouse to the right
to run while leaving my left hand free for checking status, firing a
weapon, whatever. Too me it feels both more natural since all I really
have to do is slightly move my hand to the left or to the right to get
Angela to do something. However, if I have my choice I'd take a
joystick or game pad over the mouse for this type of game. Which is on
my schedule for this up and coming week.

I understand what you are saying about game pads, but I rather enjoy
game pads myself. In fact, I happen to like the XBox 360 controllers
and probably will use them in playing games like Mysteries of the
Ancients since I'd like to support them directly. That to me gets a PC
as close to a game console as humanly possible without actually
porting the games to the XBox etc.

Anyway, my thinking about supporting the mouse is more for
completeness in this case. Since the engine has mouse support I might
as well include the additional support to Mysteries of the Ancients
which will not only provide end users with another choice for input,
but any feedback the community can give will only help us improve,
debug, and fix mouse support so that we can depend on it in games
where mouse support might be more specialized and necessary.

Cheers!