Jim...stop teasing us with this new game of yours, please? Grin.

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 11:20 AM
To: Thomas Ward
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mouse Support in Games

Hi Thomas,

I have a standard 3 button ps2 mouse on both computers.  Never use them.
They are both behind the monitor which I also never use.  Now if people
really wanted it, and I could find code for VB6 and the mouse, I would think
about adding it.  But in my current game, the arrows to run, the control key
to jump and the shift key to duck.  But even more fun and easier on my
fingers, the gas peddle to run, the left fin to jump and the right fin to
duck.  I am pretty sure that I will be using the steering wheel to play on
all of the different levels that I have planned for this new game.

But I find that between the keyboard, my Logitech MOMO Racing steering
wheel, my Saitek ST290 Pro joystick and a nice game pad that was given to
me, I do not feel the need to use a mouse.

BFN

     Jim

My mouse only has one ball....

j...@kitchensinc.net