From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of NIcol
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 11:26 AM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem with Daytona

HI Tom and Jeremy
I have a suggestion for you.
I do not know of other countries, but here in south Africa, most  mice
currently have a wheel that can be moved upwards or downwards.
So instead of the user having to move the mouse itself, how about
implementing a feature so that the user can move the wheel in order to walk?
I would say the left mouse button can be used for firing a weapon and the
right mouse button can be used to jump.
To pick up an item, how about moving the mouse itself slightly?
I think I  will find it easier to walk by using the wheel than moving the
mouse itself.