Hi,

Hmmm...Might be the controller. I haven't noticed any lag like that
myself. However, DirectInput 8 really isn't the best way to support
XBox 360 controllers anyway. Microsoft has a new API, XInput, that is
specialized for controllers like the XBox360 controllers, and I'm
debating on weather or not to use XInput for that specialized joystick
support or not.DirectInput 8 is still the industry standard and
supports a lot of legacy sticks and game pads still in use where
XInput is more or less for the new stuff.