Hi tom.

i also think it's a console thing vs a pc thing, in the 2d freeware remakes of old games I've played on the pc like Turrican, nobody has wanted mouse support or included it, even though it would be an option. There are some 2D scrolling shooters of the R-type or centipeed variety that have an option for mouse control, but once again this is a case where I can see a clear advantage over using keyboard.

As long as though you keep including keyboard support for standard games I won't mind and we'll just have to agree to disagree on how useful the mouse is in fairly standard, marrio type games.

Beware the grue!