To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:56 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Logitech F310/510/710 Socket

Greetings list.

Recently I was discussing the fact that I really disliked how the Logitech Rumblepad II used square sockets to mount its analog control sticks, and furthermore that I was hoping the newer line of controllers would have changed this.

I'm happy to note that, according to a blog from Logitech, such is the case. The square design's been replaced with a circular one, as it should've been in the first place; I really have no clue why they thought a square design was acceptable.

Below is the link to the blog article (the relevant statement to this effect is in one of the comments):
http://bit.ly/fMhDxV

Kai

-----
No virus found in this message.